当前位置:首页 > 培训职业 > 正文

请大家帮我准确的翻译下,谢谢!在线等

1:你最喜欢的体育运动是什么?

What's your favorite sport?

2:当地政府决定明年在这里建造一座医院。

The local government decided to build a hospital here next year.

3:在英国,无论是穷人富人、还是老人小孩都喜欢足球运动

Everyone likes soccer ball in UK, no matter rich or poor, old or young.

4:我们必须认真对待每件事。

We must take everything seriously!

5:人们认为,教育不仅仅是在课堂里给学生灌输知识,而且也意味着性格培养。

We think that education not only means knowledging students in classrooms, also stands for the forming of personalities.

6:因天气不好,我不能动身。

We are delayed due to the bad weather.

7:你应该上课认真听老师讲课。

You should listen carefully to the teacher when in class!

8:几天前我告诉过你上班时不要打私人电话。

I've told you a few days ago: No personal phone calls during work!

9:她总是先关好窗,然后再离开办公室。

She always shuts the windows before she leaves her office.

10:每当他请我和他一起去时,我总是对他说我没空。

I've told him that i wasn't available, every time he invited me.

11:孩子们盼望儿童节的到来。

Children are hoping for the children's day.

12:戒烟不是一件容易的事。

Quitting smoking is nothing easy.

13:她没说一句话就离开了我们。

She left us without a word.

14:我回到家时,他已等了我一个小时。

He had waited me for an hour when I got home.

15:做完作业,我接着准备明天的功课。

I prepare for tomorrow's work after my homework was done.

16:你假期过得愉快吗?

Did you have a pleasant vocation?

17:你们通常什么时候吃晚饭?

When do you usually have dinner?

18:你没有必要挤公共汽车去上班。

You don't have to take bus to go to work.

19:这些花需要浇水了。

These flowers need watering.

20 :现在仍然有许多贫困的家庭。

There are still many impoverished families out there.

21:她喜欢去海滨度假。

She likes to spend her vocations on the beach.

22:我得走了,你们好好玩吧!

I gotta go, you guys have fun!

23:这位老先生身体一直很好。

This old man has been well.

24:不要花钱像流水似的。

Don't spend money like they flew out of the tap. (这句蒙的。不过英语里是有花钱如流水这么一说。)

25:他每天花两小时读英文杂志。

He spends two hours reading english magazines everyday.

26:这些杂志不能拿出阅览室。

These magazines cannot be taken out of the reading room.

27:母亲在星期天常把孩子们带到公园里去。

The mother always take the kid out to the park on Sundays.

28:我每天花两小时乘公共汽车去上班。

It takes me two hours to take a bus to work everyday.

29:她长得很像她母亲。

She looks like her mother.

30:下次来得时候,请给我带些鲜花来。

Please bring me some flowers next time you come visit.

都是亲自翻译的啊 :)

多重随机标签

猜你喜欢文章